Premium bath and beauty product labels built to last
At Hub Labels, we print roll labels for many bath and beauty brands. We print labels for many products such as shampoo, lotions, essential oils, cosmetics, fragrances and creams.
We have the experience, materials and outstanding customer service to ensure you get the bath and beauty labels that meet your brand demands with consistent results with every order. As a full-service label printing manufacturer, we support our clients with an in-house graphics team, digital platemaking, quick turn-times, flexographic presses and digital presses.
Materials Made to Last
Hub Labels is a solution-based label printer which means we don’t offer a one-size-fits-all approach. Each label we manufacturer is custom-made to ensure that the label is the right fit for your product container, environment and throughout the product lifecycle to ensure you get a label built to last.
Our custom label solutions for bath and beauty products, whether using a rigid bottle or squeezable container. We work with you to ensure your labels will not peel or fade with exposed to wet and humid conditions.
When you have a brand color that must be spot on, it is critical that your label manufacturer have the proper color management system to deliver consistent color results. At Hub Labels, we are a certified GMI and G7 Master Facility which requires an expert understanding of color, quality control and machine calibration. At Hub Labels, we produce a 1200 print resolution with a 7-color extended gamut that achieves the highest quality in the print industry.
Bath and Beauty Label Benefits
- Up to 12-color printing, including spot colors and metallic inks
- Huge library of facestocks, laminations, varnishes and label shapes
- Clear labels to achieve the “No Label” look
- Label embellishments including soft touch labels to add value
- Special effects such as 2-sided printing, cold foils and HaloFX
- Variable design and variable data printing
- Digital printing for short-runs and limited edition runs
- Flexographic printing for large label runs
- High-resolution 1200 dpi digital printing for best print quality in the industry
- Digital printing with flexographic embellishments with our hybrid digital press
- G7 and GMI print facility to achieve color consistency
- Outstanding customer service
Download Our Clear on Clear Case Study
THE CLEAR ADVANTAGE
In the world of consumer products labeling, it pays to put your best face forward – and transparent films are often the ideal choice to effectively showcase great brands and exceptional imagery.
Showcase your product and grab consumers attention with the difference that can be CLEARLY seen!