1st Shift Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift Hours: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Summary of Essential Functions to Be Performed:
• Provide support and supply finishing with necessary tools they need to convert jobs.
• Processes jobs through EFI as they finish in converting.
• Pull and put away finished goods stock as needed.
• Processes orders through UPS system.
• Wraps skids in preparation of loading trucks.
• Loads trucks.
• Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or any other manager.
• Participation in all HOP programs and events.
• Adherence to Hub Labels safety rules and regulations, this includes wearing steel toed shoes and other PPE protection if applicable.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
High school diploma or GED
Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
Ability to operate a computer
Ability to operate manual and power loading equipment
• Specific sight requirements include: close, distance, color and peripheral vision, as well as, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing this job the employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
• Ability to hear and verbally communicate.
• Extensive use of both hands and arms while engaged in reaching and lifting.
• Time is spent performing physical tasks in a manufacturing environment.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Will occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds with mechanical assistance.
The work environment is that of a manufacturing facility. Conditions change as the outdoor climate changes. There are moderate exposures to heat and cold, as well as, exposure to moderate noise levels, moving equipment, and other general manufacturing hazards.
Normal base work hours as assigned
Overtime as required