Summary of Essential Functions to Be Performed:
• Provides quality assurance by reviewing labels and removing bad product from the finished rolls.
• Responsible for rewinding labels from press to meet customer specifications, while adhering to all Hub Labels SOP’s.
• Package finished job into cartons.
• Completes all production/quality documentation records.
• Shrink wrapping as needed.
• Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor or any other manager.
• Participation in all HOP programs and events.
• Adherence to Hub Labels safety rules and regulations, this includes wearing steel toed shoes and other PPE protection if applicable.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• No prior experience in Quality Control required.
• Ability to read, follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers using units of American and metric weight measures, volume and distance.
• Ability to evaluate and resolve basic production problems.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Will occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds with mechanical assistance.
• Specific sight requirements include: close, distance, color and peripheral vision, as well as, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• While performing this job the employee is regularly required to stand and/or walk on concrete floors for extended periods of time.
• Ability to communicate verbally and/or in writing.
• Extensive use of both hands and arms while engaged in reaching and lifting.
• Time is spent performing physical tasks in a manufacturing environment.
The work environment is that of a manufacturing facility. Conditions change as the outdoor climate changes. There are moderate exposures to heat and cold, as well as, exposure to moderate noise levels, moving equipment, and other general manufacturing hazards.
Normal base work hours as assigned
1st shift: 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
2nd shift: 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
3rd shift: 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM
Overtime as required